Sunday, 27 March 2011

And the winner is... theajewellery!!!! (contact me to collect prize)

Congratulations to theajewellery!!!  
Please e-mail me at brienna.pruce@gmail.com to collect your prize by providing the address you would like me to mail it to and I will pop your art photograph in the post early this week!  Yahh, I'm so happy it's going to such a good home.


THANK YOU to all my lovely new fans for joining me on this blog, you are in store for lots of surprises and gifts.  I plan to host future give-aways so stay tuned, plus painting demonstrations (including videos) and other fun activities.


hugs,
brienna

10 comments:

  1. Wow! thanks Brienna - that's made my weekend :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations to theajewellery! you are very lucky indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lesley, Congratulations!!! I can't wait for you to get it in the post!

    Jessica, thank you so much, you're so sweet!

    Amber ;o) awww, you made me smile!

    JovialJones, I'm so glad you like the artwork!


    Stay tuned, more contests to come ;o)


    hugs,
    brienna

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations to theajewellery! you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad it wasn't me...but CONGRATS to the lucky winner!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, how awesome are you all! I'll definitely be sure to host more prize-winning contests so all my wonderful new friends can participate again ;o).

    Dindi, thank you so much!

    Jennifoofoo, you are so thoughtful ;o).

    ;o)Have a gorgeous week, and expect more things shortly!!!!

    ;o)brienna

    ReplyDelete
  7. TreasureTrunkDesigns, thank you so much!!!

    love,
    brienna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...