Wednesday, 6 April 2011

Art School Grad


With such a small percentage of recent grads actually making a living as artists, it's critical to not give up! As a former college art instructor and a current freelance artist, I thought why not reach out to other emerging artists. Let's share our real life experiences, the things you can't learn in school.

Brand Spank'n New Team, come on over and join the discussion: Art School Grad
or post a comment here!

See some of the inspirational collections of Professional Fine Artists:
Welcome to my Imagination
Color me with Awesomeness
Blue Sexiness


hugs,
brienna

5 comments:

  1. This is an amazing response in such a short amount time ;o) - what extraordinary talent, welcome to all the newest members ;o).

    brienna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really fabulous! Glad it is getting a good response. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. ;o) Thanks so much Theresa ;o)!!! You are so thoughtful to write, I'm really delighted to connect with such amazing talent!

    ;o) brienna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I found you through etsylush. I'm a new follower.
    Leslie
    www.thevanityfaireblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leslie, I am delighted to have you and thank you so much for such a thoughtful comment! I'm off to explore your blog!

    hugs,
    brienna

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...