Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Virtual Galleries, Art Contests, ARTicle submissions, and Art Critiques!

Shameless self-promotion FOR YOU!  I've decided there just aren't enough resources to help the emerging artist (as I myself have looked), so I'm going to make them for us:

TWO Virtual Galleries for YOUR ART now at the bottom of both my blogs, this one AND Art School Grad.  Going until the end of the month, then I'll refresh them!

ART CONTESTS monthly: click here to submit to April's THEME challenge to possibly win an interview and feature and online promotion.

ARTicle SUBMISSIONS: want to write an article for the Art School Grad blog?  Click here to submit (must be a member - all are welcome to apply)

CRITIQUES: want some honest feedback on your in-progress or finished work?  Click here to post and comment!

Hope this gives everyone a platform for more exposure!
brienna

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Brienna for this opportunity and exposure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice :) The picture is amazing!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natasha, I'm delighted you like it!!! I can't wait to see what you post!!!

    Jordan, thank you so much!!! Aw, you've made my day ;o)

    hugs,
    brienna

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wario and Gallactic Pinball are a lot of fun. Mario Clash is a fun but simple game. Tennis is generally well-done for a SNES-era tennis game. Teleroboxer is great if you like the punchout series. Waterworld is... rare (nuf said).

    editions livres d art

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...