Thursday, 12 April 2012

Coloring in an ocean on salmon colored paper

Octopus Steam Sail Ship - check availability
I completely destroyed my colored pencils in the process, but I think I'm finally done (based on how my hand is cramping, I really must be done)!  Continuing with the Victorian Hybrid series, I decided a steam/sail ship (a hybrid of its own) tied to an octopus seemed like the obvious next step.  And on pink(ish) paper no less, okay boys, it's salmon colored.  I very quickly regretted coloring in the entire ocean, but thankfully I'm terribly stubborn and plowed onward despite the constant breakage of my colored pencils.

2 comments:

  1. Brienna, this is incredible! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Emily, that means so much coming from someone as talented as you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...