Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Victorian Hybrids - a more fuel-efficient car

Here's a hybrid that is truly fuel-efficient... I think it not only resembles my own little car, but it's probably more reliable too, that is until the beetle decides to roll over and play dead.  Alright, onto more Victorian hybrids, I'm feeling a bit "mad scientisty" today creating all sorts of bizarre contraptions (okay, tying a really old-timey car to a beetle with a bit of string isn't so much of a contraption as a weird pairing of things that might share the same name, but I'm still going to play up the mad-scientist roll).

4 comments:

  1. I love your latest drawings with insects ♥
    Have you seen this?
    http://youtu.be/vIC0Sb6pLvI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ana!!! Oh my goodness, I hadn't seen this amazing silent film, I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing, what amazing creativity ;o).

      Delete
  2. Fabulous, Brienna!
    I am loving this series, too! So clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mary!!!! That's so thoughtful of you ;o)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...